Fully equipped self-catering open-plan cottages, each with a King size bed or 2 single beds and a sleeper couch, [Sleeps 4], shower, toilet and borders the Kruger National Park (KNP), is only 25 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
- Ideal for groups or family gatherings.
- Joined Pool and barbeque area and each cottage also has own barbeque.
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bedding and bed linen, towels [need to bring own swimming towels], cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
- Free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, Duiker, Bushbuck, ostrich, etc., plenty of birds.
- Shops, restaurants, and a petrol station are available in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed Response Security
- Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique
R750-00/night per cottage.
Sleeps 1 to 4 persons.
2 x single beds or 1 x King size bed and 1 x double sleeper couch or 2 single